Mobile: +1 (843) 576-9652
Sellers, Providing Referrals, Buyers, Residential, Receiving Referrals
29909,29910, 29915, 29925, 29935,29928, 29938,29902, 29904, 29905, 29912,29909, 29920, 29935, 29936
Holly was the best agent ever! She not only found me the perfect home, she found me my dream home in a my dream community!
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker, LLC” in the following U.S. states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. View state licenses.
Broker is licensed as “Real Brokerage Technologies, Inc”, in the State of California, CA DRE #2022092. Office Address: 1420 Kettner Blvd. #100, San Diego, CA 92101
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker AZ, LLC in the State of Arizona.
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker CT, LLC in the State of Connecticut.
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker MA, LLC in the State of Massachusetts.
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker NH, LLC in the State of New Hampshire.
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker NY, LLC and Real Broker, LLC in the State of New York.
Broker is licensed as “Real Brokerage Technologies, Inc.” in the State of Ohio.
Broker is licensed as “Real Broker Commercial, LLC” in the states of Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
State/Province Office Addresses:
State Brokerage Licenses: GA : H-66836 , SC : 22226
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
“The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Consumer Alert: Real is committed to protecting consumers. In our continuous effort to protect all customers, we discovered a few cases of fraudulent and fake representations on Craigslist in various states for short term rentals using Real logo. We do not solicit payments for third parties on CL and urge you not to send any payments to publishers of such ads. Please always contact us to confirm agent affiliation.
Copyright @ The Real
Brokerage 2023. All Rights
Reserved. Powered by Home Junction.